We just got back from our fun/crazy/cold/adventures trip to Cedar Mountain with some of our really good friends. Thanks again Brandon and Erin!!!
Pros about our trip:
1. Vacation with out kids.
2. Riding snow mobiles for the first time.
5. Snuggling by the fire (because it was so FREAKING cold)
6. Did I mention no kids for 3 days!! (Thanks again Dave and Skye)
7. Vacationing with awesome friends
8. Laughing until we cried
9. Serious games of sequence (GIRLS RULE!!!)
Cons about our trip:
1. Getting stuck in the snow "TWICE".
2. Thinking that our husbands might be dead.
3. Having to walk for about 2 miles in the snow to find our husband.
4. Being cold for 3 days straight.
5. A snow mobile breaking down, so we had to rent another one.
6. "Outhouse".. That's all I need to say....
All in all it was really fun. We had a rough start but it ended up being really fun.
****WARNING!!!!!! ALOT OF PICTURES***** :):):):):)
Our first picture once we FINALLY got there.. It was COLD!!!
We got stuck in the snow with in the first 5 minutes... Way to go guys!! And we (Erin and Jessett) were not to happy.
DAY 2... GUESS WHAT??? Stuck in the snow again... LOL!!!! Seriously guys!!!
My "HOT" husband, all geared up...
NO REALLY...... Isn't he so hot??
S'mores anyone!!!! Erin was really enjoying hers. LOL!!!
Chili never tasted so good....
I was so awesome!! Just call me a pro....
Just kidding, this was me pretty much the whole time. I was so frustrated!! GRRR! Its been awhile!!!
Sledding was a blast.
All bundled up and ready to go.
Here is the real pro... Mike made it look so easy flying down the mountain and jumping over things. SHOW OFF!!!! j/k
Letter I wrote before we went looking for our husband that had been gone for 4 hours and were suppost to be back in one. LOL!! We were really worried!!
Love this girl!!! We had some awesome conversations around the fire!!! HAHA!!
Thanks again Brandon and Erin! You guys are awesome..
This was the cabin and ALL the snow around us....
Brandon and Mike posing for yes "another picture". Thanks guys!!
Snow mobiling was a blast...