Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Kitchen... I want a Kitchen Santa"

We took the girls to see Santa this past weekend at Bass Pro Shop and we thought for sure it was going to be a disaster. But hey for a free picture with Santa we were going to attempt it. Well, to our surprise it was a great day. We only stood in line for 10 minutes and Kylie was very excited to tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Right when we walked up to him she said "Kitchen and paused".... "I want a Kitchen Santa"........ "Please". It was really cute. Brit on the other hand was not a happy little girl. She cryed and looked at him like he was an alien. Poor little girl, but she had to stick it out because if you know me you know that I wanted the pictures. LOL! We also got to decorate candy canes as reindeer, Mike and Kylie shot guns, we took a ga-zillion pictures and Mike and Kylie picked out quads that they wanted to take home (maybe next year guys). I love this time of the year. I love the lights, the yummy treats, the cold weather, being with family and of course most of all our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

We love Santa! Well some of us.


Shooting with daddy.


Making candy cane reindeer.


Kylie and her cute little friend Reagan.


Brit loved the reindeer.


Kylie could have watched them all day.


This was Mikes pick. "Yes, Please" were his exact words...


Kylie of course wanted the PINK quad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been WAITING for a new post! yea! Your girls are adorable. What a fun age to take them to see santa. The pic you got was cute. Mike reminds me of Bryce. They are still boys wanting boy stuff. Bryce and I rode a quad on our honeymoon (over a year ago) and he STILL hasn't stopped talking about it. Hope you guys have a gun Christmas. Are you going to be in California this year?

Christi said...

I am glad that we ran into you guys! Your girls were so cute. Glad Reagan looks soo excited!

Unknown said...

Mike wants a quad, Skyler wants a motorcycle. It will never end! We miss you guys!

Kristine said...

Looks like fun. And those two girls are so dang cute!

Kara said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time at "Basketball Push-ups" (that's what Nathan calls Bass Pro Shops)! Thanks for everything you did for me before I left. That popcorn got me through a very long delay at the airport- I almost didn't make it home. Thanks for your friendship- it means a lot to me. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!