Sunday, November 9, 2008

Famlies are Forever

This evening I went and payed respect to a very dear friend of mine and her family for the loss of their 17 day old little boy Rock. Ever since I heard the news, it has not seemed real. A flood of questions run through your mind. Why....Why so soon.. What could have been done to prevent such a tragedy? How wonderful it is to have the gospel in our life's and know that they will see their son again. How comforting it is to know that we are not alone in times like this. I am thankful for my husband and the temple covenants that we have made. I love my family and am grateful to have the knowledge that we can be together forever. I am thankful to be a Mother and feel blessed for all that I have. My heart is full of gratitude for my Saviour for all that he has done for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad to heard about Rock. Yes, the gospel does promise family hereafter for which I am so grateful to each of you.

Dad A

Anonymous said...

That makes me sad :(
You have an adorable family. I love your new family picture! Your girls are getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow.

Ashley said...

that breaks my heart! I can't even imagine what they must be going through...but thank goodness for the gospel! i love you girly! I love the new family pic too! :)

The Alts Family said...

Hey, I'm so sorry about your friends' baby. I just wanted to say hi! I love your blog...your family could not BE any cuter.