Saturday, March 22, 2008

Doctor's visit gone bad.....




Ok, I cant sleep so let me tell you about my day, well now it is actually about yesterday seeing that its almost 1:30am. Yesterday was a pretty dramatic day for our little family. We started off our day at Britains 2 month check up. Brit weighted in at 12lbs. 14oz and is 23inches long. We saw the Doctor and he said that Brit is doing great and to come back to two months. Then the nurse came in with the shots. OH MY GOSH!!! Kylie was hysterically crying which then scared Britain and she started crying, before she even got the shots. So you know me, I had to take pictures of my traumatised kids. LOL! Well, after the shots were over and the nurse left they both continued to cry until the nurse came in with a sucker and amazingly enough Kylie stopped crying. Suckers!!! Oh how I love them.... LOL

Our day then continued on to Walmart were I had to pick up a few things. So, I did just that. I checked out and then headed for my car to find out that I had lost my keys. So of course I started to panic and raced back into Walmart looked all around and could not find them. Britain was now crying, Kylie would not stay in the basket and yep I was crying too. I called Mike and he came to help me look for them. We looked for about an hour and then we finally gave up. I went to Customer Service and gave them my name and number to call if they were found them. Just then some one brought them up to the desk. I had left them in the check out line. Silly me.... LOL I can laugh about it now but I was a mess in Walmart.

Being a mom can be challenging sometimes but I would not have it any other way.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh man Jessett...BIG hugs. I can sooooo empathize. I'll tell you one thing though....I carry Dum Dums EVERYWHERE!!!! They are a lifesaver.