Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!

FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!!! I'm back............ I have been a little out of touch with everything and everyone these past couple of months. Life has been a little crazy but we are staying strong and trusting in the Lord. When Mike lost his job I felt like our whole world was crashing around us. I thought WHY, why us. Then I stopped and thought about it.... I had to stop feeling sorry for us and start turning to the Lord for answers. It is nothing that we did or did not do, it is the world we live in right now. I am SO grateful to have the gospel in my life and know that there is a plan that is much bigger than us. I am grateful for my amazing husband who is one of the most hard working men I know and my two health children.



Below is a few posts that I wanted to catch you all up on.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you, but understand with all that is going on! I think about you guys all the time & wonder how you are, but its so hard to call!!! I was thinking intensly & worrying about you guys today...so I am so glad to see some updates!!! I love you & please let us know if you need anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! xoxo

Tiffany said...

Yippee! I love all the cute pictures of my darling nieces! Thanks for updating! Your hair is getting SO LONG again!

Emily said...

I didn't know you went to disneyland! How fun! I'm glad you're back!!! Now don't move!

Marchezt said...

Gkad to see some new posts! You are an amazing woman and I'm so glad to have meet you!

I promise to visit when you move to Utah...it will be fun! Let me know if you ever need anything, including eyebrows in Orem :)

Brandon and Erin said...

FINALLY!!! I am sooo happy since I have been checking this thing at least a few times a week! Finally...new pictures. I will comment on them all here:) Keep trusting in the Lord...you guys are strong and amazing. Happy Mother's Day...you look beautiful and thin:) What have you been doing!?! Cute Disneyland pics! Oh...and hurry up and get down here already! Love you all!!!!

Lauren said...

Glad to see your blog up and running. You know you are going to have to keep this sucker up so us Vegas girls can see what your beautiful family is up to when you are gone!

Kara said...

Thanks for blogging again and thanks for leaving me a comment to make me feel better about myself. Actually, thanks for going to Cafe Rio with me yesterday so I could stuff my face and then feel really good about myself when I put my swimming suit on today!! I love ya and I'm going to miss you! You better keep this up.