Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Mike....



I just wanted to wish my AMAZING husband a Happy Fathers Day again. I can not tell you how much you mean to me. You are a great husband, wonderful father and my best friend. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that I would marry a man like you. You have one of the most tender and forgiving hearts. You are truely the biggest blessing in my life. I am honored to call you my husband and best friend. Kylie and Britain adore you and are lucky to call you daddy. Thank you Mike for everything you do for us. You work so hard in everything you do to take care of us girls. I know that I do not express it enough, but I love you with all my heart and appreciate ALL that you do. We are the luckest girls in the world. Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

No comments: